sobota, 20 lutego 2016

Memories captured

Hej!
Dzisiaj mój drugi projekt dla Blue Fern Studios. A jest nim layout w stylu shabby. Jesli zastanawiacie się kim jest ta mała dziewczynka na zdjęciu, to ja ;) Myśle, że w wieku 2 lat.

Today it's time for my second project for Blue Fern Studios. My second project is a layout in shabby chic style. If you are wondering who is this little girl in the picture, it's me. I think I was 2.


 
Praca powstała z kolekcji Serendipity, użyłam również pięknego tekturkowego napisu Memories Captured, a w tle możecie zobaczyć teksturowe tekturki.

I used papers from Serendipity collection of course and beautiful sentence "Memories Captured" chipboard. In the background you can see texture pieces.



Wszystkie tekturki pokryłam białym podrem do embossingu, a później dodałam troche tuszowań i koloru.

I covered chipboards using white embossing powder and then I add some ink and colors.




Dodałam tez w kilku miejscach brokat, by moja praca była bardziej błyszcząca.

I added a glitter in several spots to make my project more sparkle.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers: Serdendipity collection - Fascination, Anticipation, Calling cards, Contemplation, Inspiration
Chipboards: Floral Latice Bits, Captured Words
Stamps: Forever, Halftone
Embossing powders: White
Glitters: Pyrite, Blue Ice

Pozdrawiam! Hugs!

2 komentarze: